Bacon Spinach Feta Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“A one pan wonder! This creamy chicken skillet with bacon, spinach, and feta cheese is full of amazing flavors. Serve over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice for an extra healthy keto dinner. So rich and luscious, you will want to eat the whole pan. ”
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese about 3 ounces
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain , leaving the bacon grease in the pan.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and place in the skillet, laying them flat. Cook for 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet. When melted, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the spinach and saute until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add the bacon to the sauce and stir to combine. Return the chicken to the skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle the crumbled feat over the top.
Comment 6325 / Based On 6325 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6325 Customer Reviews