Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Tender bacon wrapped chicken, smothered in a rich and creamy jalapeño cream sauce. This recipe is an excellent Low Carb Dinner idea! #lowcarbchickenrecipe #lowcarbdinneridea ”
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 8 Slices Bacon
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese I use the green can variety
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Jalapeño Sliced (can use more if desired)
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
For the Sauce:
- Preheat a skillet with medium heat.
- Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally (so you should have 4 pieces of chicken).
- Wrap two pieces of uncooked bacon around each piece of raw chicken.
- Place bacon wrapped chicken in pan and pan fry over medium low heat for 20-25 minutes, turning several times to ensure even cooking and crispy bacon. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 160.
- In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, almond milk, parmesan cheese and onion powder.
- When the chicken has finished cooking, remove from pan and drain bacon grease.
- Add 2 Tablespoons butter to the pan and return to heat, scraping up pieces of bacon that are left in the pan.
- Saute sliced Jalapeños and garlic in butter until Jalapeños are cooked through and garlic begins to lightly brown.
- Pour prepared sauce into the pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce has reduced a bit and begins to thicken.
- To serve, top each piece of chicken with a generous amount of cream sauce.
Comment 8962 / Based On 8962 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8962 Customer Reviews