Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomatoes , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“A delicious low carb baked chicken and zucchini casserole dish with tomatoes. It’s made extra special with some mozzarella cheese melted on top. // low carb easy dinner // dinner recipes low carb // recipes for dinner low carb // recipes chicken dinner // zucchini recipes healthy // recipes with zucchini // #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #chicken #zucchini #glutenfree #lowcarbdinner ”
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- dash garlic powder
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Butterfly slice each chicken breast in half to make four thin pieces. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Brown chicken slices on each side in olive oil, about 2-3 minutes per side. Place in medium baking dish.
- Saute zucchini in pan until soft. Add diced tomato, basil, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Pour over chicken.
- Cook in 325 degrees F oven for 20 minutes. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Comment 6984 / Based On 6984 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6984 Customer Reviews