Baked Parmesan Zucchini Curly Fries , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This healthy recipe combines two bar food favorites—fried zucchini and curly fries—into one tempting package. Serve these baked zucchini fries with a simple dipping sauce made with ranch dressing and marinara sauce for a crowd-pleasing appetizer or a side dish for burgers, chicken or pizza. #comfortfood #comfortfoodrecipes #healthycomfortfood #healthycomfortfoodrecipes #recipe #eatingwell #healthy ”
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 4 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- ¾ ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated (see Tip)
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 12 ounces spiralized zucchini noodles (see Tip)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- ¼ cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; coat with cooking spray. Place cornstarch in a shallow dish. Place egg whites in a separate shallow dish. Stir together panko, Parmesan and oregano in a third shallow dish.
- Coarsely chop zucchini noodles into 5- or 6-inch-long pieces. Working in batches, dredge the noodles in the cornstarch; shake off excess. Dredge in the egg whites; shake off excess. Dredge in the panko mixture; shake off excess. Arrange the noodles, well spaced apart, in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with salt.
- Combine ranch and marinara in a shallow bowl; serve alongside the fries.
Comment 8612 / Based On 8612 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8612 Customer Reviews