Baked Shrimp Scampi Foil Packets , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi Recipe made in Foil Packets! | Baked Shrimp Scampi is tossed in a delicious garlic and butter white wine sauce, made in convenient foil packets, and is healthy, low-carb, gluten-free, low-carb, and can be made Paleo and Whole30. This easy weeknight dinner recipe comes together in under 20 minutes, too! #evolvingtable #lowcarb #keto #shrimp #dinner
- 1 1 /2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, butter, wine, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon juice, lemon zest and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide shrimp mixture into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
- Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet over the shrimp, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Comment 8951 / Based On 8951 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8951 Customer Reviews