Best Ever Strawberry Cake , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Easy strawberry sheet cake made with a box cake mix base, with added ingredients and a cream cheese strawberry icing. ”
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 1 (3 Oz) box strawberry jello
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil, I used canola oil
- 2 cup fresh or frozen pureed strawberries (one cup for cake & one cup for icing)
- 4 eggs
- Combine cake mix, flour, Jello and water. Add oil and eggs, one at a time, beating well between. Add strawberries. Beat 2 minutes. Pour batter into well greased and floured 9×13 pan. Bake at 350* for about 45 minutes.
- CREAM CHEESE ICING: adapted from Paula Deen online recipe
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup frozen or fresh pureed strawberries
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with mixer until creamy. Pour over cake after it cools from the oven. Add a strawberry to top for garnishment or pureed strawberries to top. Eat and Enjoy!
Comment 7562 / Based On 7562 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7562 Customer Reviews