Best Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Best Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe #recipeseasy #chickenrecipes #chicken #chickenfoodrecipes #chickenhouses #chickendinner #healthyrecipes
- Pan-seared chicken breasts
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup dry Marsala
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic optional
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced sundried tomatoes
Chicken Marsala Sauce
Cheese filling for stuffed chicken
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Split the chicken breasts in half horizontally. Season with salt and pepper add olive oil to a skillet and saute chicken over medium heat. The chicken should be almost cooked through; this should take about 4 to 6 minutes on each side. Set the chicken aside. It’s best to match up the chicken pieces for assembly.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well.
- Match the chicken pieces and place a couple of tablespoons between the two pieces of cooked chicken. Keep the chicken warm by placing it into the oven. You may want to brush a little olive oil on the top piece of chicken so it does not dry out.
- Place the chicken onto a pan and place it into the oven.
- Use the same pan the chicken was cooked in. Do not wipe out the pan.
- Add flour and butter to a skillet, cook for about 1 minute on medium heat. Add Lambrusco brand dry marsala wine, stir until the sauce thickens. Add in heavy cream, and allow the sauce to reduce — season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet add butter, when the butter melts, add the mushrooms. Season mushrooms with a small pinch of salt, and a small pinch of black pepper as they cook. Saute mushroom until they begin to brown, add them to the wine sauce.
- Place a stuffed chicken breast onto a plate, and place marsala sauce over the chicken. Serve immediately.
Chicken Marsala Sauce
Comment 9987 / Based On 9987 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9987 Customer Reviews