Big Mac Keto Meatloaf , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This keto meatloaf is easy to make and deliciously cheesy. Delicious Big Mac Keto Meatloaf is made with pork rinds and ground beef, stuffed with cheese, and topped with Big Mac sauce for the best low carb meatloaf recipe EVER. It’s a great keto dinner recipe for the keto diet. #keto #lowcarb #ketodiet #lowcarbrecipes #meatloaf #cheese #bigmac #homemadeinterest ”
- KETO MEATLOAF:
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- 2 cup Pork rinds, finely crushed
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 8 ounces American Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
BIG MAC SAUCE:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, pork rinds, egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, salt, and garlic powder. Mix ingredients until fully combined.
- Press ½ of the ground beef mixture into the bottom of a parchment paper lined loaf pan. Make a slight indentation in the center of the ground beef leaving a 1 inch edge.
- Place cubed American cheese into indentation and the cover with the remaining ground beef mixture pressing it into the bottom half so the meatloaf is sealed.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- While the meatloaf bakes whisk all of the Big Mac sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- When done baking remove the meatloaf from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the pan and then top with Big Mac sauce.
Comment 6398 / Based On 6398 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6398 Customer Reviews