Broccoli Salad Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Get Access To 1000s of Healthy Recipes, Desserts, Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Breakfast Recipes, Keto Recipes, Paleo Recipes, Vegan Recipes, Cookbooks and much more… ”
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets¹ 1 lb, this was about 2 1/2 heads of broccoli for me (450g)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese thicker, not finely shredded (115g)
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries (85g)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon² (60g)
- 1/2 cup salted sunflower seeds (60g)
- 1/3 cup red onion diced into small pieces (50g)
- 3/4 cup mayo I use olive oil mayo (175g)
- 1/4 cup sour cream³ (70g)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon white wine vinegar⁴
- 3 Tablespoons sugar (40g)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine broccoli florets, cheddar cheese, dried cranberries, bacon, sunflower seeds, and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate, small bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper until smooth and well-combined.
- Pour dressing over broccoli combination and toss or stir well.
- Broccoli salad may be served immediately, but for best flavor refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Make sure to toss broccoli salad thoroughly again before serving.
- Keep refrigerated if not consuming right away.
Comment 7564 / Based On 7564 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7564 Customer Reviews