Bruschetta Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This low carb chicken recipe is bursting with flavor! Plus it’s easy enough for a week night, but fancy enough to serve to dinner guests! #recipe #lowcarb #keto #chicken ”
- TOMATO BASIL TOPPING
- 2 cups (260g) diced Roma tomatoes (5–6 tomatoes)
- 1 head of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp (9g) fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4–5 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 1. In a medium sized bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
- 2. Prepare your chicken breasts. You can pound them to even thickness or leave them as is. Coat the chicken with the olive oil.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken breasts evenly with the seasoning.
- 3. Grill the chicken over high heat for 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 4. When the chicken is cooked, top each piece with a slice of mozzarella cheese and allow it to melt.
- 5. Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Top the chicken with the tomato basil topping and a drizzle of balsamic glaze and serve.
Comment 7956 / Based On 7956 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7956 Customer Reviews