Cabbage Lasagna Recipe – Low Carb and Gluten Free , By www.healthcoverage.me .
A crowd pleasing low carb cabbage lasagna recipe that can be made ahead. They’ll never miss the pasta noodles in this healthier version. // low carb lasagna recipe // keto lasagna recipe // lasagna recipe healthy // lasagna healthy recipe // gluten free lasagna recipe // gluten free recipes // #lasagna #glutenfree #lowcarb #keto #lowcarbdinner #ketodinner
- 1 head cabbage
- 3 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup dried parsley optional
- 3 large eggs
- 2 pounds ground meat browned
- 40 ounces marinara sauce with no sugar added
- 32 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese sliced or shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan grated (optional)
- Carefully remove leaves from cabbage head.
- Parboil leaves in salted boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Drain and remove excess water with towel.
- Mix ricotta and parmesan cheese with eggs and parsley (if using). Set aside.
- Stir marinara sauce into browned meat.
- Spread about 3/4 cup sauce onto bottom of 11×15-inch baking pan.
- Place a layer of cooked cabbage leaves over sauce.
- Spread half ricotta cheese mixture over cabbage leaves.
- Top cheese mixture with half the remaining sauce.
- Cover sauce with half the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Top off with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake 350F for about 25 minute
Comment 6552 / Based On 6552 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6552 Customer Reviews