Cabbage with Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Sautéed Cabbage with Chicken is so flavorful, filling, and healthy that I cannot say enough good things about it. It is a MUST TRY and I hope you won’t skip this recipe. FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #cabbage #chicken #lowcarb #keto #ketodiet #ketorecipe #dinner #recipeoftheday ”
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 medium carrots (shredded)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce optional
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Warm up a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and chicken. Fry for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, slice the cabbage into thin strips, just like you would for coleslaw.
- Add the paprika and tomato paste to the chicken. Stir, and then sauté for another five minutes.
- Add the cabbage and cook for five more minutes.
- Add the shredded carrots, chicken stock, salt, and pepper. Stir everything together. Cook without the lid, stirring occasionally, for about 40 minutes, until there is no liquid remaining.
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, if desired. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Comment 7964 / Based On 7964 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7964 Customer Reviews