Caramel Apple Jello Salad Lilly Mordaunt Creative Vegetarian Recipes , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Caramel Apple Jello Salad | Lilly Mordaunt | Creative Vegetarian Recipes
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars
- 4 medium apples, I used Red Delicious
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding, dry, do not prepare
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip, thawed to room temp
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine vanilla pudding packet, ½ cup milk and cool whip together until mixture is well combined.
- Dice apples and Snickers into bite size pieces and stir into pudding mixture.
- Either keep in same bowl or transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Comment 8961 / Based On 8961 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8961 Customer Reviews