Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps for dinner tonight! A easy and delicious recipe that quickly whips together in under 30 minutes. #lowcarb #keto #lowcarbdinner #lowcarbrecipe #lowcarbrecipes #ketorecipes #recipe #recipes #ketodiet #chicken #chickenrecipes #chickendinner ”
- 1 pound (450 grams) boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite seized pieces
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1/3 cup (50 grams) raw cashews
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- Toppings (optional): thinly-sliced basil, sesame seeds
- Place the chicken in a zip lock bag with the oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili paste.
- Let the chicken marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Increase the heat to medium high, add the chicken and the remaining oil, and stir-fry until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the cashews and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into the individual lettuce leaves, top with basil and sesame seeds and serve.
Comment 9631 / Based On 9631 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9631 Customer Reviews