Chddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Meatballs , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Low carb and keto friendly!! These chicken meatballs are stuffed with cheddar, bacon, and ranch – we like to dip them in extra ranch dressing. #lowcarb #keto #chicken #recipe ”
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup grated cheddar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons ranch dip powder
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add the ground chicken, bacon, almond flour, cheddar, garlic, egg, and ranch seasoning to a mixing bowl and mix with your hands until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out 12 evenly sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve meatballs with homemade ranch dressing or sugar free BBQ sauce for dipping.
Comment 9870 / Based On 9870 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9870 Customer Reviews