Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe (Quick & Easy) – 2 Ways , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe (Quick & Easy) – 2 Ways – A low carb, cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. Quick and easy with just 7 common ingredients, 5 minutes prep, and options for 2 ways to make it. #wholesomeyum #keto #lowcarb #dinner #casserole #chicken #glutenfree ”
- 2 lb Chicken breast (cooked, cubed or shredded)
- 8 slices Bacon (cooked, chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1 lb Frozen spinach (thawed, squeezed to drain well)
- 4 cup Broccoli (cut into florets)
Version 1 with Spinach
Version 2 with Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (191 degrees C).
- If using frozen spinach, thaw and squeeze to drain first. If using broccoli, place it into a pot of water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1-2 minutes until bright green.
- Combine the chicken, bacon, drained spinach or broccoli, garlic, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheeses in a large bowl. Stir until well incorporated. Transfer to a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass or stoneware casserole dish. (Alternatively, you can mix everything directly in the casserole dish.)
- Top with remaining shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Comment 8654 / Based On 8654 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8654 Customer Reviews