Chicken Fajita Casserole Low Carb, Keto, THM S , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Fajita chicken, onions, and peppers baked in a creamy cheese sauce? This Easy 6 Ingredient Chicken Fajita Casserole may be my favorite casserole yet. It is perfect with a dollop of sour cream and avocado on top and paired with a fresh green salad. #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarbdiet #keto #ketorecipes #ketodiet #thm #trimhealthymama #glutenfree #grainfree #glutenfreerecipes #recipes #chickenrecipes #casserole #mexican
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded (about 3.5 – 4 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, optional
- 2 Bell peppers, eeded and sliced
- 1 Large or 2 Small Onion, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9×13 casserole dish with coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add coconut oil and swirl to coat.
- Add onions and peppers to skillet, cooking over medium-high heat and stirring occasionally until softened. Remove from heat.
- To the skillet, add shredded chicken, cream cheese, taco seasoning, and 1 cup cheese. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to casserole dish.
- Top casserole with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Comment 7890 / Based On 7890 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7890 Customer Reviews