Chicken Stir Fry , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Honey garlic chicken stir fry with broccoli and carrots is a healthy dinner choice. #chicken #stirfry #healthy #dinneratthezoo
- Chicken Stir Fry Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken thighs cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 zucchini sliced or cubed
- 2 Tbsp oil divided
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 1 small carrot julienned or cubed
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 red pepper cubed
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 onion cubed
- ½ cup cashews
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
Best Stir Fry Sauce Ingredients:
- Trim chicken thighs of excess fat and cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut the vegetables into even-sized pieces (about the same size as the chicken pieces).
- Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- In a large pan (or wok), on med/high heat, heat 1 Tbsp oil. Once oil is hot, add chicken in a single layer. Cook chicken until browned, mixing as needed. Once cooked, remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and the butter to skillet with the broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, red peppers, onion, and carrots. Cook until vegetables are crisp tender, mixing frequently.
- Add chicken back to the pan. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add the cashews then pour the sauce into the pan and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let stir fry simmer until the sauce thickens and is well incorporated with the remaining ingredients. Garnish with green onion and sesame seed before serving if desired.
Comment 7985 / Based On 7985 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7985 Customer Reviews