Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Really enjoyed this. Outside of cutting up everything it took almost no time at all and was easy to throw together. I’ve been doing sun dried tomatoes instead of…
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, or favorite melting cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped chicken breasts, season with Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt & pepper. Sautee for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute or until fragrant. Add the tomato, broccoli, spinach, shredded cheese, and cream cheese. Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked pasta, rice, or .
Comment 8665 / Based On 8665 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8665 Customer Reviews