Chocolate Crazy Cake (No Eggs, Milk, Butter or Bowls) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
CRAZY CAKE, also known as Wacky Cake & Depression Cake- No Eggs, Milk, Butter,Bowls or Mixers!!! Super moist & delicious! Great activity to do with kids! Go to recipe for egg/dairy allergies. Recipe dates back to the Great Depression. It’s darn good cake! #CrazyCake #WackyCake #DairyFreeCake #EggFreeCake #VeganCake
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the wet ingredients then stir until smooth.
- Pour into an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan and serve from the pan.
Comment 6984 / Based On 6984 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6984 Customer Reviews