Coconut Oil No-Bake Cookies , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“These Coconut Oil No Bake Cookies are a delicious twist on the original. Made completely dairy and gluten free, but just as delicious! I made these delicious no-bake cookies with Golden Barrel Refined Coconut Oil ”
- 3 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Golden Barrel Coconut Oil (measured as liquid)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 cups Golden Barrel Raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Measure out the oats into a bowl and set aside.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter for the cookies once cooked.
- In a large sauce pan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, cashew milk, raw sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Turn heat on medium (no higher) and stir consistently until it comes to a rolling boil.
- Set the timer for 4 minutes and continually stir, making sure to scrap the sides and bottom regularly.
- Once the timer has gone off, remove from heat and add the vanilla. This will cause the mixture to boil. Stir it in quickly.
- Add the oats and make sure they are all coated.
- Scoop onto wax paper and let cool before eating.
Comment 8651 / Based On 8651 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8651 Customer Reviews