Creamy Chicken Thighs , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This is one of the most loved chicken recipes in my family. It is a very rich, flavorful, and filling meal, and it pairs well with almost any side dish. The ingredient list is pretty short, and there is almost no clean up since we are cooking everything in one pot. Now, that’s pretty awesome! FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #chicken #lowcarb #keto #dinner #lunch #oneopot #ketosis #ketorecipe #recipeoftheday ”
- 2 packages of bone in/skin on chicken thighs, or about 6
- olive oil
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 large shallot peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine or any dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 and 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes jarred, in olive oil
- 1/2 cup good shredded Parmesan cheese
- large handful 2 cups fresh spinach, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes or any good red tomatoes
- parsley or fresh thyme for garnish
- Coat the bottom of a large shallow cast iron skillet or braising pan with olive oil and heat on medium heat until hot. Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and then brown, skin side down for about 15 minutes, until the skin is nice and crisp. Flip the chicken and cook for another 15 minutes, or until done. The meat should read 160F on an instant read thermometer. Set aside on a plate and cover with foil, or put in a warm oven while you make the sauce.
- Add the shallot and garlic to the pan and saute, stirring constantly, for a couple of minutes. Then add the Marsala wine and let it bubble down while you scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the chicken stock, heavy cream, and sun dried tomatoes, and cook the sauce for a few minutes until it starts to thicken, stirring frequently. Scrape up everything from the bottom and sides of the pan into the sauce. NOTE: This isn’t a super thick sauce, but it will thicken somewhat as it cooks.
- Add the cheese and stir until incorporated. Add the chopped spinach and fresh tomatoes to the pan, and cook until the spinach has wilted. Add the chicken back into the pan and heat through before serving, garnished with fresh parsley or thyme.
Comment 9654 / Based On 9654 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9654 Customer Reviews