CREAMY COCONUT LIME SALMON , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Creamy Salmon recipe is easy to make and a delicious low carb salmon dinner recipe that’s so tasty and quick to put together. Keto-friendly, made in one pan and ready in just under 30 minutes. ”
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Medium Shallot finely chopped
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Cup Full-fat Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lime Zest
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped cilantro, to garnish
- Extra lime slices to garnish
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat coconut oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Pan sear the salmon until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. The salmon can be undercooked at this point as we will continue to cook it later into the sauce. Set aside on a plate
- Add in the shallot and garlic, and cook for 3-4 minutes, until softens. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the coconut milk, oregano, lime juice, zest, and cornstarch, until well combined.
- Pour the coconut milk mixture into the pan and lower the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once simmering, return the salmon to the pan, and continue to cook until cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Take it off the heat and sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro and lime slices. Serve while hot and enjoy!
Comment 6987 / Based On 6987 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6987 Customer Reviews