Creamy Keto Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Creamy Keto Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto Recipe – See how to make cauliflower mushroom risotto in just 25 minutes – you’ll love this creamy keto cauliflower risotto recipe! Cauliflower rice risotto has the same flavors as regular risotto, but is much faster and easier to make. #keto #ketodiet #glutenfree #healthy #lowcarb #Wholesomeyum #dinner #lunch ”
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 large Onion (diced finely; ~3/4 cup)
- 1 lb Portobello mushrooms (sliced thinly)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme
- 1 medium head Cauliflower (riced; ~4 cups)
- 1/2 cup Chicken bone broth
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper (to taste)
- Melt the butter in a saute pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and onions, and saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until the onions are translucent and browned, and the mushrooms are soft and browned. The mushrooms should reduce in size by at least half, and no liquid should remain. (If needed, you can increase heat at the end to help evaporate the liquid.)
- Add the minced garlic and thyme. Saute for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower and bone broth. Increase heat to bring to a simmer, then simmer, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and liquid is reduced, about 3-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the cream and Parmesan. Continue to heat, stirring constantly, for about a minute, until the cheese melts and sauce is smooth. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
Comment 7456 / Based On 7456 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7456 Customer Reviews