Creamy Mushroom Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Creamy Chicken makes an amazing, easy, and tasty keto dinner. It’s the perfect cold weather meal! Made with tender chicken breasts, Parmesan cheese, onions, cream, wine, and of course, mushrooms. FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #chicken #dinner #keto #ketosis #lowcarb #mushrooms #recipeoftheday ”
- 2 large chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise
- Flour for dredging
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 12 ounces mushrooms (I used baby bellas) sliced
- 1 dash Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut your chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make four thinner cutlets. Coat them in flour.
- Add the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan’s hot, add the chicken. Cook it for 4-5 minutes/side until golden. Once this step is done, take the chicken out of the pan and set it aside.
- Chop the mushrooms while cooking the chicken.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan. Let it melt, then add the mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
- Once the mushrooms start to release water, add the garlic to the pan. Continue cooking the mushrooms until all the water is cooked off.
- Take the mushrooms out of the pan (ok to put them on the same plate as the chicken).
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard to the pan. Give it a good stir until the mustard dissolves, and let it reduce for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cream to the pan, along with the chicken and mushrooms. Let the chicken cook for another 5 minutes or so until it’s cooked through and the sauce has thickened a bit. Season with salt & pepper as needed.
Comment 9654 / Based On 9654 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9654 Customer Reviews