Crispy Keto Salmon Patties , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“These Crispy Keto Salmon Patties are packed with tender salmon, cajun spices and fried until golden brown! An easy low carb dinner perfect for busy nights! #keto ”
- 6 ounces of Salmon, I use the Boneless, Skinless Pouch from Chicken of the Sea
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay, or your favorite Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the salmon patty ingredients and mix until well combined.
- All the mixture to rest for 5-10 minutes so the coconut flour can absorb any extra moisture. If you have excess moisture allow the mixture to sit a little longer in the refrigerator.
- Using a 2 inch scoop, scoop the mixture out into 5 equal patties and pat out. See video for a helpful tip.
- Place the patties in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add 3-4 tablespoons of oil.
- Carefully slide the patties into the hot oil. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from heat and sit on napkins to absorb an additional oil.
- Enjoy with a low carb Jalapeno Ranch or Tarter Sauce!
Comment 6665 / Based On 6665 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6665 Customer Reviews