Crockpot Pepper Steak , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? This Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe is delicious! Easy pepper steak recipe tastes amazing in the crock pot. Try this crock pot Chinese pepper steak recipe today! #eatingonadime #crockpotrecipes #slowcookerrecipes #crockpot #slowcooker #beefrecipes #recipes
- 1.5 lbs of beef strips I used thinly sliced round steaks and sliced them into strips
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thick
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thick
- 1/2 onion sliced thick
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a slow cooker.
- Add the seasonings, brown sugar, and soy sauce over the beef and peppers.
- Pour the beef stock in the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until the steak is cooked through.
- Serve over a bed of white rice.
- Note: if you could like your sauce to be thicker. One hour before dinner is ready – In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with a 1/4 cup of cold water. Mix together. Stir in to the crock pot. Turn the crock pot to high and let the sauce thicken for the last hour of cook time.
Comment 8965 / Based On 8965 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8965 Customer Reviews