Easy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin – Low Carb & Keto , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Vegetarian Gluten free · Serves 9 · Easy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin by I Breathe I’m Hungry. This is one of the best low carb and keto recipes. Pin made by GetSnackable.com. #Zucchini #Keto
- 4 cups sliced raw zucchini
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Grease a 9×9 or equivalent oven proof pan.
- Overlap 1/3 of the zucchini and onion slices in the pan, then season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Repeat two more times until you have three layers and have used up all of the zucchini, onions, and shredded cheese.
- Combine the garlic powder, butter, heavy cream, and xanthan gum in a microwave safe dish.
- Heat for one minute or until the butter has melted. Whisk until smooth.
- Gently pour the butter and cream mixture over the zucchini layers.
- Bake at 375 degrees (F) for about 45 minutes, or until the liquid has thickened and the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Comment 8562 / Based On 8562 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8562 Customer Reviews