Easy Italian Keto Low Carb Zucchini Fritters Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Easy Italian Keto Low Carb Zucchini Fritters Recipe – Just 6 ingredients to make this low carb zucchini fritters recipe! These easy Italian zucchini fritters are keto friendly AND family friendly. #wholesomeyum #keto #lowcarb #sidedish #veggies #ketoveggies #ketovegetable #ketosidedish #easyrecipe #lowcarbveggie #healthyrecipe #dinner ”
- 8 cups Zucchini (grated, loose in the measuring cup; ~ 8 medium zucchini)
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Olive oil (for frying)
- Place the zucchini and salt into a large collander and mix together. Drain over the sink for 10 minutes.
- Wrap the zucchini in a kitchen towel. Squeeze and twist over the sink to drain as much water as possible.
- Place the zucchini into a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, for about 2 minutes. Spoon rounded tablespoonfuls (28 grams) of the batter onto the skillet and flatten to about 1/4 to 1/3 inch thick. Fry for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream and parsley.
Comment 9658 / Based On 9658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9658 Customer Reviews