Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a simple ground beef recipe that resembles a hamburger pie! With only 2 grams of carbs, this dish is loaded up with creamy, melted cheese, cream cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce for burger flavor. Perfect meal prep dish that can be served for breakfast! #Keto #KetoRecipes ”
- 1 pound Butcher Box ground beef
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard I used 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon Burger Seasoning I like Weber Burger Seasoning or McCormick’s Grill Mates Burger Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices Butcher Box bacon cooked and crumbled, add more if you like!
- 1 kosher pickle, cut into pieces Add more pickles if you are a pickle lover!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the Butcher Box ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onions, burger seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.. Using a spatula, break the ground beef into chunks.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and cream cheese. Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and the cream cheese has melted.
- Remove the skillet from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and mustard.
- Spray an 8 x 11 or 9×9 baking dish (I used 8 x11) with oil or cooking spray. Pour the ground beef mixture into the dish. Sprinkle the Butcher Box bacon and sliced pickles throughout.
- Drizzle the liquid mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble. Mine was ready around 17.
- Cool before serving.
Comment 8954 / Based On 8954 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8954 Customer Reviews