Easy, Keto Low-Carb Beef Chili , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Easy, Keto Low-Carb Beef Chili is the best quick recipe that is loaded with spices, seasonings, beef broth, and Rotel. This hearty chili is made stovetop and is perfect for weeknight dinners or meal prep. This post will show you how to make keto chili loaded with flavor without beans. Top this with bacon, sour cream, shredded cheese, avocados, or more! #KetoRecipes #KetoChili ”
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion I like to use white or yellow
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, chopped
- 1 16.5oz can diced tomatoes and green chilis (do not drain)
- 1/2 cup beef broth I grew up eating thick chili vs watery. If you prefer watery, use your judgment to assess if you will need more and start with an additional 1/2 cup.
- 1/4 cup organic, no-added sugar tomato paste (from can) The ingredients should read tomatoes only.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper (optional for spicy)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano You can use fresh if preferred.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet or large pot on medium-high heat with the onions, red and green peppers, garlic, and jalapenos. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the pot or pan with all of the seasonings.
- Use a spatula or a large spoon to break down the ground beef into small chunks.
- When the beef has browned add the beef broth, sugar-free tomato paste, and diced tomatoes and green chilis. If you are using a skillet you will need to transfer the ground beef to a large pot first. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
- Lower the heat on the stove to Low. Cover and simmer the chili for 10-15 minutes. Taste the chili repeatedly for flavor. Add additional seasoning as needed.
- Cool before serving.
- Shredded cheese, sour cream, sliced avocado, and Parmesan Cheese Crisp Chips.
Comment 7658 / Based On 7658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7658 Customer Reviews