Easy, Keto Low-Carb Meatloaf with Glaze , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Easy, Keto Low-Carb Meatloaf with Glaze is the best healthy, quick recipe for classic meatloaf without the breadcrumbs. This dish is gluten-free, grain-free, perfectly seasoned with Italian Seasoning, and uses almond flour as a binder. If you want to save calories you can use ground turkey. Your keto dinner ideas should definitely include this meal! #KetoRecipes #KetoMeatloaf ”
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 pounds ground beef I use grass fed
- 1/2 cup almond flour, blanched I use Nature’s Eats
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika I like to use Smoked Paprika.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup unsweetened ketchup I use Primal Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons brown sweetener Use Discount Code: STAYSNATCHED for savings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper adjust to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and add the butter, onions, and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions become soft and fragrant. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the ground beef to a large bowl with all of the ingredients including the cooked onions and garlic. (excluding the glaze ingredients).
- Use a silicone spatula to break down the meat and combine the ingredients. You can also use your hands. Ensure the meat is coated in all of the seasonings and ingredients, but don’t overwork the meat. If you overwork the meat the meatloaf is more likely to fall apart after baking.
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Add the meat mixture to the pan. Shape the meat in the pan, pay close attention to the edges, and smooth with a silicone spatula or spoon.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- While the meatloaf bakes combine all of the ingredients for the glaze in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine.
- After 40 minutes, remove the meatloaf from the oven. You can choose to drain any excess fat. I drained about half of the fat and left half of it to soak in the meat for flavor. Spread the glaze over the top. The mixture will create a thick layer on top.
- Return the loaf pan to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to test the inside of the loaf and ensure it has reached an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees. Examine the edges of the meatloaf to ensure the edges are fully cooked.
- Allow the meatloaf to cool and rest for at least 10 minutes before removing it from the pan. I allow mine to rest for about 20 minutes. The meat will need to rest before you slice into it.
- Use a serrated bread knife to slice the meatloaf, this will prevent it from falling apart as you slice it.
Comment 9865 / Based On 9865 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9865 Customer Reviews