Easy Keto Low-Carb Pizza Casserole , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Easy Keto Low-Carb Pizza Casserole is a quick healthy recipe perfect for meal prep. This dish is baked with cream cheese, pepperoni, and ground beef, a great crustless pizza substitute. #Keto #KetoPizza #KetoPizzaCasserole ”
- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 oz Pepperoni slices
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- In a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass casserole dish, toss the cauliflower with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper. Arrange evenly in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes, until a little golden. If you want the cauliflower browned more evenly, you can toss halfway through. (Leave oven preheated after – you will need to use it again.)
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with Italian seasoning (if using). Place pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Place the casserole back in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.
Comment 9800 / Based On 9800 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9800 Customer Reviews