EASY, LOW-CARB KETO SPINACH CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Easy, Low-Carb Keto Spinach Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken is a quick and healthy dinner recipe loaded with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cheddar, and mozzarella. You can use fresh or frozen spinach. This dish has only 1 net carb per serving making it perfect for ketosis and the keto diet! Looking for a little extra pizzaz? Add bacon! #KetoRecipes #StuffedChicken
- 2 skinless chicken breasts mine weighed 25oz total
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped into bits You can use frozen if preferred. Be sure to thaw and drain the spinach first.
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened at room temp) You can also microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded. I like to purchase block cheese and grate myself. It melts a lot better than pre-shredded.
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded. I like to purchase block cheese and grate myself. It melts a lot better than pre-shredded.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Watch the video above for visual instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts.
- There are two ways you can slice and stuff the chicken. You can make a large slice in the chicken breasts (go for the side of the chicken breast that is thicker) horizontally to create a pocket without cutting through the breast.
- There is also the hasselback method where you make multiple cuts/slices into the top of each of the chicken breasts, without cutting through the entire breast.
- Combine the shredded spinach, cream cheese, and shredded cheese in a bowl. Stir and stuff the spinach and cheese mixture into the chicken.
- Season the chicken with McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Kosher salt, and pepper. Top with paprika over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the thickest part of each chicken breast reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Timing will vary based on how thick your chicken breast is. Use a meat thermometer.
- Cut each breast in half and serve.
Comment 8563 / Based On 8563 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8563 Customer Reviews