Egg Roll in a Bowl Low-Carb + Keto , By www.healthcoverage.me .
This Easy Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe is loaded with Asian flavor, ground turkey, ground chicken, or ground beef, and shredded cabbage. It is a low-carb, keto, Paleo, Whole30, and gluten-free dinner meal idea. You can meal prep and plan it or whip it up as a 30-minute meal on a busy weeknight! #keto #lowcarb #dinner #recipe
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- sriracha, for serving
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the skillet and then add the chicken, crumbling the meat as it cooks.
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the coleslaw, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes to soften the cabbage.
- Press the cabbage mixture over to the side of the skillet and add the remaining teaspoon of oil to the empty portion of the skillet. Crack in the eggs. Scramble the eggs until cooked through. Stir the eggs into the cabbage mixture.
- Stir in the green onions and drizzle with the sesame oil.
- Serve with a drizzle of sriracha, if desired.
Comment 6987 / Based On 6987 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6987 Customer Reviews