Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“With just Five Ingredients and Five Minutes of prep time, these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders will be your new easy dinner. This is our favorite easy Chicken Tenders Recipe. #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarbdiet #keto #ketorecipes #ketodiet #thm #trimhealthymama #glutenfree #grainfree #glutenfreerecipes #recipes #chicken #chickenrecipes ”
- 2.5 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine the mayo, 1/4 cup of the cheese, garlic, and salt in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Put the chicken on a large baking sheet. I put parchment on mine to save on the cleanup.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese. Watch the chicken closely if you are broiling so it doesn’t burn.
Comment 8954 / Based On 8954 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8954 Customer Reviews