Garlic Parmesan Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Baked Chicken Recipe | Chicken Parmesan | Baked parmesan chicken is a family favorite dinner that cooks up in a sheet pan with only a few ingredients. Chicken breasts are sprinkled with seasoned salt and pepper, and then covered in a creamy mixture with garlic and parmesan cheese. #chicken #chickenrecipes #bakedchicken #dinnerrecipes #recipevideos ”
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter (for melting in the pan)
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
For the Parmesan Breading:
For the Butter Sauce:
- Flatten Chicken:
- The chicken breasts we used were large (3 chicken breasts = 2 1/3 pounds). If the chicken breasts you are using are also large cut them in half to get 6 pieces.
- Place the chicken breasts in a zippered bag. Use the side of a meat tenderizer to pound the chicken breasts to 1/2″ thickness throughout so they cook evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place 1/4 cup butter in a 9×13 pan and place it in the oven for the butter to melt while the oven heats.
- In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Place milk in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in milk, then roll it in the crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in the baking dish with the melted butter.
- Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice and drizzle over the chicken, then sprinkle on the paprika.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover the pan, turn the chicken and bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes. The baking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken, so be sure to check it to make sure it is thoroughly cooked. The internal temperature should be 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Bread the Chicken:
Comment 7602 / Based On 7602 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7602 Customer Reviews