Guacamole Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Low carb dinner: guacamole chicken with cheese and bacon! #keto #chicken #lowcarb #guacamole #recipe ”
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimientos
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Pinch of salt plus 1/2 teaspoon, divided
- Pinch of ground pepper plus 1/2 teaspoon, divided
- 2 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place avocado in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until smooth with some chunks remaining. Stir in pimientos, lime juice, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper and garlic powder. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and reduce heat to medium. Cook, turning once, until just cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Top with cheese; cover and continue cooking until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes more. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and top with the guacamole. Garnish with cilantro.
Comment 9654 / Based On 9654 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9654 Customer Reviews