Hamburger Beef Stroganoff (Low Carb, Keto, Gluten Free) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Delicious low carb hamburger beef stroganoff. This will become one of your favorite easy low carb dinner recipes. Just grab some ground beef, sour cream, mushrooms, and spices. If you like this recipe, be sure to check out more low carb yum recipes on the blog! // #lowcarbrecipes #glutenfree #zoodles #zucchini #hamburger #recipes #mealidea #keto #healthyrecipes ”
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 1/4 cups full fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or tablespoon fresh (chopped)
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in pan then add garlic and salute until garlic is golden.
- Add the beef, season with salt and pepper, then cook until browned. Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- Melt another tablespoon of butter to pan. Add mushrooms and wine/water and cook until liquid is reduced by about half and mushrooms are softened.
- Remove pan from heat and mix in sour cream and paprika. Return pan to low heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and and meat. Add more seasoning if needed.
Comment 9665 / Based On 9665 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9665 Customer Reviews