Healthy Hamburger Helper , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Even my kids love this low carb Hamburger Helper recipe! Easy clean up too! #recipe #keto #lowcarb #groundbeef
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 16 ounces cauliflower, chopped into macaroni sized pieces
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar free ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated cheddar
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Brown ground beef in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain grease.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the skillet with the beef, except for the grated cheese and parsley. Stir well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cover. Cook for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is as soft as you’d like, stirring every couple of minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the cheddar cheese, and cover for 2 minutes.
- Stir well and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Comment 9874 / Based On 9874 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9874 Customer Reviews