Honeybun Cake , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Honeybun Cake ~ A CINNAMON ROLL, but in cake form… Super moist cake, swirled with cinnamon and sugar and a gooey glaze on top.
- 1box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix
- 2/3cup vegetable oil
- 1container (8 oz) sour cream (1 cup)
- 1cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3cup chopped pecans
- 2teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1cup powdered sugar
- 1tablespoon milk
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease and lightly flour 13×9-inch pan, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- 2In large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, eggs and sour cream with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spread half of the batter in pan.
- 3In small bowl, stir together brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter in pan. Carefully spread remaining batter evenly over pecan mixture.
- 4Bake 44 to 48 minutes or until deep golden brown. In another small bowl, stir powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until thin enough to spread. Prick surface of warm cake several times with fork. Spread powdered sugar mixture over cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store covered.
Comment 8965 / Based On 8965 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8965 Customer Reviews