Intermittent Fasting – Your Complete Beginner’s Guide , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that cycles between the period of fasting and eating. Studies show that it can help you lose weight, burn fat, and boost metabolism. Here’s a quick guide to
- 2 4 oz wild salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- pink salt
- black pepper
- 1-2 tsp. avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower chopped small, about 1/2-inch pieces
- 1-2 cloves garlic chopped small
- ¼ tsp. pink salt plus more as needed
- ¼ tsp. black pepper plus more as needed
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place salmon skin side down on a baking sheet. Using a microplane, zest the whole lemon into a small bowl and set aside. Then, cut the lemon into 4 quarters. Squeeze 1-2 quarters over the salmon.
- Next, sprinkle a generous amount of pepper, and a pinch of pink salt over the fish. Then add a generous amount of lemon zest (you don’t have to use all of it. You can reserve the rest for the cauliflower rice or another use).
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. (The exact time will depend on thickness of the filets. The thicker they are, the longer the cook time.)
- Meanwhile, prepare the cauliflower rice. Place the chopped cauliflower in a blender or food processor and pulse on low speed until a rice like consistency is formed.
- Heat a pan on the stove top to medium heat. Add the oil to coat the bottom. Next add the garlic, and let cook for 30-60 seconds until fragrant, than add the cauliflower rice. Add salt, black pepper, and water, mix will then lay out flat on the pan and let cook for 7 minutes, until the cauliflower is soft.
- To serve, spoon a generous portion of cauliflower rice on the plate, top it with additional lemon juice and/or lemon zest if desired, then place salmon filet on top. Serve with extra lemon wedges.
Comment 9660 / Based On 9660 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9660 Customer Reviews