Keto Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Keto Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken is the perfect low carb dinner idea for the whole family. Almost perfect macros and tons of flavor, this is a great keto meal prep solution too! ”
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz frozen spinach, thawed and patted dry
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 10 slices of bacon, partially cooked
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Partially cook the 10 slices of bacon, you don’t want them crispy but you want them cooked about halfway.
- Use a meat tenderizer to flatten the chicken breasts and salt & pepper them.
- Combine the cream cheese, thawed spinach, onion powder and garlic powder mixing well.
- Gently spread the mixture in the middle of each chicken breast and gently roll it up. Secure with 1-2 toothpicks.
- Gently wrap 2-3 bacon slices around the chicken breast and secure with toothpicks. I gently removed the previous toothpick and re-inserted to hold the bacon and chicken together.
- Once the chicken breasts are stuffed and wrapped, place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through.
Comment 8631 / Based On 8631 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8631 Customer Reviews