Keto Blackened Salmon Skewers , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“These Blackened Salmon and Zucchini Skewers are keto, low carb and gluten free! These summer kabobs are perfect on their own or on top of a big salad! #keto #salmon ”
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 medium zucchini
- Blackening Seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Optional but recommended
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Heat a grill to high heat (approximtely 400 degrees)
- In a small bowl combine all the spice ingredients and mix well.
- Slice the zucchini and salmon fillets into small chunks, try to make them semi uniform in size so they cook at the same rate.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the seasoning mix on the salmon and make sure to completely cover the fish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 of the seasoning over the zucchini.
- If using wooden skewers soak them in water 15-20 minutes. If using metal skewers lightly sprits them with cooking spray so the ingredients do not stick.
- Thread the zucchini and salmon on skwers.
- Salmon cooks quickly. Mine are perfect when they are cooked 8 minutes total. I cook 4 minutes, then turn and cook 4 more minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your salmon and zucchini.
Comment 8564 / Based On 8564 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8564 Customer Reviews