Keto Cheddar Garlic Biscuits , By www.healthcoverage.me .
You will love these easy Keto Cheddar Garlic Biscuits they are a perfect Low Carb Red Lobster Biscuit Copycat! Only 2 net carbs each and loaded with flavor! #keto
- 3 ounces cream cheese, SOFTENED
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (scrape the measuring cup out since it is thick, make sure you get ALL of the liquid)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese and eggs. Stir until cream cheese is smooth with no clumps.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, heavy cream and melted butter.
- Stir until combined. Do not overmix or biscuits will be tough.
- Chill the dough 10-15 minutes.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop spoon the biscuits out onto a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Lightly press the dough down.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile combine the topping: melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasonings or parsley.
- Brush onto biscuits.
Comment 9632 / Based On 9632 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9632 Customer Reviews