Keto Cheese Taco Shells , By www.healthcoverage.me .
” LOOK!!!! ZERO carb Keto Cheese Taco Shells are keto crunchy heaven and the perfect healthy keto family meal. Made in 3 easy steps, the keto cheese taco shells are naturally gluten free and keto. Serve with lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, salsa and more cheese to make this a healthy Mexican dinner the whole family will love. #keto #taco #lchf #lowcarb #glutenfree #tacodinner | via @ditchthecarbs ”
- 2 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/8 tsp Chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (191 degrees C). Line either two jelly roll pans or one XL baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cheese in circles on the baking sheet(s), with even thickness throughout. Sprinkle with cumin and chili powder.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until the edges start to brown and bubbles start to form.
- Meanwhile, setup wooden spoons sitting horizontally across two overturned glasses (see picture above with the cheese on it). This way, they’ll be ready once the cheese taco shells are out of the oven.
- Remove the pan(s) from the oven and cool without disturbing for about 1 minute.
- Use a flat turner or spatula to lift the cheese circles and hang them over the wooden spoons. Let them hang until hardened, about 5 minutes.
Comment 9658 / Based On 9658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9658 Customer Reviews