Keto Cheeseburger Casserole with Bacon , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Keto Cheeseburger Casserole with Bacon makes an easy and delicious low carb and gluten-free casserole that’s perfect for busy weeknights and good enough for Sunday dinners with the whole family. #lowcarb #glutenfree #keto l LowCarbYum.com
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves large garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound no sugar bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs see note
- 1 can tomato paste 6 ounces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese divided
- Brown ground beef with garlic and onion powder.
- Drain excess grease, then spread beef on bottom of 9×13-inch casserole pan.
- Stir bacon pieces into cooked beef.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, tomato paste, heavy cream, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Stir 8 ounces grated cheese into egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over beef and bacon.
- Top with remaining 4 ounces of grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Comment 6521 / Based On 6521 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6521 Customer Reviews