Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet is packed full of southwest flavors from onions, peppers, jalapeños, avocado, cilantro, and of course, ground beef and cheese. This is a great weeknight keto dinner! #keto #ketorecipe #ketodiet #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipe #30minutedinner #easyrecipe #lowcarbdiet #glutenfree ”
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1 4oz can green chilis
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 jalapeño thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Once hot add in the beef and cook while crumbling with a wooden spoon until it starts to brown.
- Add in the onion, bell pepper, and taco seasoning and cook 3 minutes or until the onion and pepper starts to soften.
- Stir in the green chiles and tomatoes along with the cauliflower rice. Cook 5-7 minutes until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover just until melted, about 2 minutes. Top with desired toppings and serve.
Comment 9654 / Based On 9654 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9654 Customer Reviews