Keto Cheesy Pesto Baked Chicken (Quick & Easy!) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Gluten free · Serves 4 · Looking for easy keto dinner recipes? This low carb baked chicken is made with just 6 simple ingredients! The entire family will love this recipe (even the kids). We like to serve it with cauliflower rice or salad. You can throw it together very quickly on busy week nights. Many other low carb dinner ideas here, too. #keto #lowcarb #instrupix #dinnerideas #chicken ”
- 3-4 chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup store-bought basil pesto (I like the Giovanni Rana brand)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4-6 basil leaves (chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and grease a large baking dish.
- Mix the softened cream cheese and basil pesto together.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat into your greased baking dish, and top them with the cream cheese pesto mixture.
- Top with 1 or more cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the center rack of the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Garnish with your fresh chopped tomatoes and basil. Enjoy!
Comment 9201 / Based On 9201 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9201 Customer Reviews