Keto Cheesy Steak Zucchini Boats , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Cheesy Steak Zucchini Boats Low Carb Recipe for Keto Diet
- 2 zucchini halved
- 1/2 lb flat iron steak or sirloin steak, thinly sliced against the grain.
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped (for garnish, optional)
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, scoop out the inside into the bowl and reserve it for later.
- Place zucchini boats into a baking tray, sprinkle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan, add onion, bell pepper, reserved zucchini, season with garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook stirring for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Season sliced beef with coriander powder, salt and pepper. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the same pan and increase the heat to high. Add sliced beef and oregano and fry for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Load zucchini boats with cooked beef, cooked vegetables, sprinkle with mozzarella and return back to the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped cilantro (optional).
Comment 7985 / Based On 7985 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7985 Customer Reviews